About UKSSC Recruitment Department:
The UKSSSC Recruitment Board or Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is a Government Body formed by Uttarakhand Govt, for arranging Competitive Exams and hire qualified Employees for Government Offices within Uttarakhand State.
The UKSSC Recruitment Board is Responsible for the following duties:
- To prepare guidelines on matters relating to the method of recruitment.
- To conduct examinations, hold an interview and make a selection of candidates.
- To select and invite experts and to appoint examiners for the purpose specified in the clause(b).
- To perform such other duties and exercise such other powers as may be prescribed.
UKSSC Recruitment Procedure:
UKSSSC Recruitment Procedure undergoes the following steps:
- UKSSSC Board Hire Employees for Group B and Group C Type Jobs.
- They take Interviews followed by Exams. (Some Exams might only have Exam)
- UKSSSC Board also conducts departmental Exams for Employees Provision.
How to Apply in UKSSSC Exams?
The general process for applying for any UKSSSC exam is given below. For any detail info, you can visit the particular notification and read full procedure.
- First, you need to register on the UKSSSC Recruitment Website Register Here
- If you are already registered, then you need to Login Here
- Once you login you need to full up the form as follows
- Step 1 – Personal info
- Step 2 – Address Info
- Step 3 – Other Info
- Step 4 – Qualification Info
- Step 5 – Experience Ingo
- Step 6 – Upload Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression
- Now you go to Online Application Menu and Select the particular Post you want to Apply and click on Apply Link.
- Then you need to select the exam centers by 3 preferences.
- Then choose your Exam Language
- Read some extra info that changes according to the Jop Opening and click the suitable tick.
- Then check your Photo and Signature then tick on I agree and click submit.
- Proceed to Fees Payment and Print out your Application Form
UKSSSC Contact Info:
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
State Election Commission premises, Ring Road
|Support||Ph. No.: 0135-2669658, Technical Support: 0135-2669658|