About UKPSC Recruitment Board:
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission or UKPSC Recruitment Board is a State Agency that comes under Uttarakhand State in India. The UKPSC agency is authorized to conduct the Civil Service Examination to fill various vacant Jobs under Uttarakhand State.
UKPSC Recruitment Process:
UKPSC conducts the exam across the state for the recruitment of:
- Deputy Collector
- District Minority Welfare Officer
- Jail superintendent
Selection Process is quite similar for each exam which looks like UKPSC exam consists of three phases:
- Prelims Exam (Objective Type)
- Main Exam (Subjective Type)
- Interview Exam (Personality Test)
How to Apply for UKPSC Exam?
UKPSC Recruitment is an online procedure, for this, you need to fill an online application by following steps:
- Step 1: – Register on the official website or link is given in the notification. Fill your personal data, valid contact info with valid email id and submit to get your registration number.
- Step 2: – Then log in by using your Registration ID and password and proceed further to fill Educational and other details. Fill your academic details and click submit.
- Step 3: – After that, you need to upload your passport photo, Signature and some documents as asked. Make sure you qualify the size and format of documents given as in the upload section.
- Step 4: – Make Payment and print the application. This is the final step and makes sure you make the successful payment or your application will not be granted as a complete application.
Note: Information filled in the Application form will be considered as final information. And Candidates are advice to save their Registration number and password as it is applicable for further process like admit card and Exam results. Read full Help here
UKPSC Contact Info:
For any further assistance you can contact UKPSC here and ask for help anytime; please check the contact details as given below.
|Address||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar (Uttarakhand) -249404|
|Toll-Free Number||18001804143 & 07060002410|