About Staff Selection Commission:
SSC Recruitment: The SSC or Staff Selection Commission is an Organisation that works in India under the Govt of India. This Organisation hires staff for various posts in Ministries and Departments of the Government of India, and its sub Ministries Offices.
How SSC Recruitment takes place?
SSC Recruitment Procedure undergoes the following steps:
- SSC Recruits for Group B and Group C type Jobs.
- They take Interviews followed by Exams.
- SSC also conducts deparmental Exams for Employees Promision.
- SSC Conducts these types of Exams: CGL, JE, Steno, CHSL, CPO, MTS.
SSC Recruitment Post
|(JE)Junior Engineer||Diploma or Bachelors Degree from any Recognised Engineering University|
|(CHSL) Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination||12th Pass or Equivalent|
|(Steno) Stenographer||10 + 2 Passed or Equivalent|
|(CPO) Central Police Organisation||
Bachelors Degree from any Recognised university
|(MTS) Multi-Tasking Staff||
10th Class Pass
10th Class Pass
|(JHT) Junior Hindi Translator||
Post Graduation from any Recognised university
How to Apply in SSC Online?
Generally, SSC Recruitment for each post has different forms and links you can find the link in particular post notification. But generally, the steps are the same for each form.
- First, you need to register on the SSC Website Register Here
- If you are already registered then you need to Login Here
- Now you go for the particular Post you want to Apply and click on Apply Link.
- Now your form will be automatically filled as per your Account Details. (Fill your details carefully while Registration)
- Then you need to select the exam centers by 3 preference.
- Then choose your Exam Language
- Read some extra info that changes according to the Jop Opening and click the suitable tick.
- Then check your Photo and Signature then tick on I agree and click submit.
- Proceed to Fees Payment and Print out your Application Form
The SSC or Staff Selection Commission is an Organisation that works in India under the Govt of India. This Organisation hires staff for various posts in Ministries and Departments of the Government of India, and its sub Ministries Offices.
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: SSC Recruitment
Course Provider URL: http://ssc.nic.in