About PSCWB Recruitment Department:
The Public Service Commission, West Bengal or PSCWB Recruitment Board is the Government agency authorized to carry the Civil Services Examination to appoint qualified candidates in Government Offices of West Bengal State India.
Types of Recruitment Done by PSCWB:
PSCWB Recruitment Posts for various Education qualification are given below you can check them.
PSC Special Clerkship
School Service Clerk and Group-D
Food and Supply Sub Inspectors (Grade-III)
Higher Secondary Level
- Agricultural Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Primary Teacher
- West Bengal Civil Service (WBCS)
- West Bengal Audit and Account Service
- PSC Miscellaneous Service
- School Service Assistant Teacher
- WBSSC-CGL Group-B
How to Apply for PSCWB Exam?
The Application process for any Public Service Commission Exam is similar with some minor changes. Here you can see steps to apply for PSCWB Exam.
- To Apply you need to first enrol on the official website of PSCWB Recruitment.
- To enrol you need a valid Mobile number and Email Id.
- Then you can Register and fill your details like personal, Educational, Experience and other details.
- Then you need to upload scanned documents like your Signature, Photo and Thumb
- Once you successfully Enrol you can login and go to Application form Dashboard to choose your Application.
- Check the Eligibility before you apply for any exam and apply.
- Your Application will be considered valid only after final payment so makes sure you pay the exam fees and take a print of your application form.
- The information you have given on this portal will be considered as final information about you, so carefully enrol your account and do not make any mistake in Name, Education or signature.
PSCWB Contact Info:
|Address||Public Service Commission, West Bengal, 161-A, S. P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026,|
|Telephone No||(033) 2419-7715 – 2419-8187 – 2466-1540.|
|Fax||(033) 2466-0992 / 2466-3378 / 2455-0854.|