About JKPSC Recruitment:
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission or JKPSC Recruitment is a Government Body formed by the Government of India. This Government Body conducts the Civil Service Exam to appoint Qualified Candidates for the State Jammu and Kashmir.
JKPSC is an autonomous body that selects candidates according to the merit list and rules of reservation.
Type of Examination Conducted:
- Kashmir Administrative Service
- KCS (Judicial)
- Range Officers
- Assistant Director (Statistics)
- Assistant Conservator Of Forest (ACF)
Type of Departmental Examination:
- Excise and Taxation Officers
- Excise and Taxation Inspectors
- Excise and Taxation Sub-Inspectors
- Revenue Service (Executive)
- KAS Probationers
- Subordinate Accounts Course (SAC-I)
- Subordinate Accounts Course (SAC-II)
- Accounts Clerk Course (ACC)
- IAS Probationers
- Labour Inspectors/Officers
- Executive Engineer (Accounts)
- Assistant Engineer (Accounts)
As per given in the Notification. For example, the recruitment Process for Assistance Professor is:
- Merit List by Academic Score
How to Apply for JKPSC Exam?
- To apply to make sure you have registered an account on the official website of JKPSC.
- Login to your account and check for recent job openings.
- Read the eligibility criteria and apply them.
- Fill the necessary Information and Upload the documents.
- Now final submit your application and pay the Fees.
- Make sure you check the fees in the notification.
- The Information provided in the application will be considered as candidate final information.
- Successful Payment of Fees will grant the application is successful.