What is apppost.in?
Apppost.in is an Indian Post Recruitment Website managed by CEPT Hyderabad. If you are searching for any job opening in Indian Post and want to apply they this website can completely guide you. They have the FAQ section and Step by Step Registration Procedure for Indian Post Recruitment.
Appost.in introduce themselves as This website belongs to the Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications, Government of India.
Types of Post and Selection Process of Indian Post Recruitment:
Indian Post Recruitment is available for various posts in the Indian Post office. Some of them are 10th and 12th based while some are based on 12+2 Education Qualification.
Some Posts like GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) don’t even need to give any type of exams, the merit list is decided based on 10th Marks and Region you live and you had applied (just for the knowledge of the regional language.
|GDS – Gram Dak Sevak||10th Pass|
|PA/SA – Postal Assistant||12th Pass|
|MTS – Multi-Tasking Staff||10th + ITI|
|Mail Guard||10th Pass|
How to Apply for Indian Post Job?
The process is too simple you can apply in just 3 Steps like Register – Pay the Fees – and Apply for the Post. Let’s get into the detailed procedure.
- Stage 1: To apply on the Indian Postal Service Candidate must have to Register first. For this, you can visit the Registration Portal by Clicking Here. Candidate must note down his/her Registration number. Register here
- Stage 2: Fees Payment – The UR/OBC/EWS Male needs to make the fee payment. Rest does not need to pay the Fees. I would suggest to pay the fees online or contact your nearby Postal Office for Offline mode. Pay Fees here
- Stage 3: Apply Online
- Fill the Application form
- Upload necessary Documents
- Preview and make sure you take the Print out.
- That’s it you have successfully applied for the Indian Post Recruitment Procedure.
Indian Postal Contact info:
|Any Question||Go here – http://www.appost.in/FAQ.html|
|Regional Helping Office Details||http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Help.aspx|
Indian Post Recruitment
If you are searching for any job opening in Indian Post and want to apply they this website can completely guide you. They have the FAQ section and Step by Step Registration Procedure for Indian Post Recruitment.
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: Indian Post Recruitment
Course Provider URL: http://www.appost.in/