About HPSSC Recruitment Board:
The Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission or HPSSC Recruitment is a government Department of Himachal Pradesh State. This department is responsible for Conducting the Competitive Examination and recruitment of Qualified Candidates in various Departments of Himachal Pradesh State Government.
The commission also looks that no biasedness or partiality is done in recruitment with only the merit being the criteria for selection.
Selection Process in HPSSC Recruitment:
- Written Test
The Interview Process is not mandatory but if in case the merit passes out the student list becomes large then the Interview Process is taken part.
And in the case of some post if the application list is small then they are called directly for the interview on the basis of their Academic Scores.
Types of Jobs Under HPSSC:
- Administrative services
- Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services
- State Forest Services
- Forest rangers
- Assistant Professors for medical/dental colleges
- Director Sainik Welfare
- Deputy Director Sainik welfare
- Commandment Home Guard
How to Apply for HPSSC Exams:
The Hiring Process of the SSC Department in every state is similar or somehow similar to each other. Likewise, the HPSSC recruitment process to apply for any vacancy is also easy. You just need to follow some steps as given below:
- To Apply for HPSSC Exams you need to Sign up on the HPSSC Official Website or you can click here to sign up.
- Here you need to fill your Adhaar Card and valid email id so that your details will autofill by using the Adhaar number.
- Once you sign up go to the apply now section and look for the opening you are willing to apply.
- Read the Notification carefully before you apply for the post. This is to know whether you are eligible for the post or not.
- Once you apply for the job pay the fees which is given according to your Cast division.
- The successful payment will guarantee your final Submission of Exam Form. Please don’t forget to take the print out of the final submission.
|Reserved Categories of Other States||360/-|
|General Ex-Serviceman Retired on their own request||360/-|
|SC/ST/OBC/BPL (Ward of Ex-servicemen or Ward of Freedom Fighter)||120/-|
|Ex-Service Men (Normal Tenure) or Blind/Visually Impairied||Nil|
HPSSC Contact Info:
In case you face any problem regarding the HPSSC Recruitment you can contact the Himachal Pradesh SSC Department here.
|Address:||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh-177001|