About DSSSB – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
The DSSSB Recruitment Board – The main objective of the Board is to make recruitments to various posts of Group-B (Non-Gazetted) and Group-C in Government of NCT of Delhi Government.
What is the DSSSB Recruitment Procedure?
- DSSSB Recruitment Advertisement announcement of Post/ Various Posts.
- Filling Applications and Fees Payment
- The exam is taken by DSSSB – (Online/Offline)
- Two Parts on Exam Section A and Section B
- You need to pass both divisions of Exams to get qualified.
- Merit List displayed.
- Online Document Verification.
- Final Merit List (List of those who fulfilled online Document Verification.)
- Physical Document Verification.
- Medical Check-up and Joining.
- Police Verification.
DSSSB Recruitment Types:
DSSSB takes various exams under Delhi Govt. There are lots of post like Teacher, Engineer, Nursery, Delhi Govt Subordinate Offices Etc.
You can check the qualification required for that post and apply from anywhere in India if you are an Indian residential.
Exams will be conducted in Delhi and the Job placement will be given in Delhi Region.
How to Fill up DSSSB Exam Form?
- All DSSSB Exams notification are managed through their official website.
- To check the current opening and Apply online for DSSSB Recruitment by Visiting Here
- This website does not use an SSL Certificate so your browser might ask for your permission to proceed just click to proceed and you can go to the website.
- If you are new to this website, you need to click on the Registration and fill-up the form given there. You will need the 10th Board Certificate to fill the info accordingly.
- Fill your Personal Details and then click submit.
- Then you will see your Registration number like “DOB-Roll NO-Year”
- Here the DOB is your Date of birth as per 10th
- Roll no is 10th Exam Roll Number.
- The year is 10th Exam Year.
- Now Click on Proceed or go to login screen and Login by using your Registration number and password you have created.
- After Login you will see the Apply Menu at Top Left Side click on the menu to check Current Post you can apply.
- Once you click on the Apply Now Button of any Exam you will see the remaining details you have to fill up.
- Fill the Data correctly, then Upload your Photo, Signature, and Thumb Impression.
- Now Select your Qualification Category by using it you are applying for the Post.
- Then Enter your Academics details based on the category you have selected. From 10th to the highest education.
- Finished, now you can view your Application form and pay the fees for final Submission.
DSSSB Contact Info:
|Address||FC-18, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, Surya Niketan Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110092|
|Phone Number||011 2237 0237|
|Opening Hours||9.30 AM to 6.00 PM (Saturday, Sunday Closed)|
|Apply online Website||www.dsssbonline.nic.in|